Hey, I just met you
And this is crazy
But m-my name is Captain Martin Crieff. Though that doesn’t matter. It’s all very informal here. Just call me Martin. Well, in- in the context of this meeting, anyway. If you actually see me in person it’s probably best that you do call me Captain Crieff. Or just captain. Just protocol, I’m afraid. Um, if it was up to me, you could call me… Marty... No, no, actually, no, no, let’s not confuse things. Definitely don’t ever call me Marty. Right. So. To recap: hello, I am Captain Martin Captain- Captain Crieff, Crieff, I mean!
Can I start again?
Posted on Sunday 13 May 2012.
1 year ago.
- andy-hurleys reblogged this from youstayandigo
- andy-hurleys likes this
- youstayandigo reblogged this from watsonly
- comebemypretendhusband reblogged this from allaindelon
- comebemypretendhusband likes this
- fandumbgirl reblogged this from theonewherecasblowsdean
- Show more notes